How Our Consignment Model Works Step By Step:
So you have decided that it is time to declutter your tack room to make way for other new or new to you things! You've decided you will put your items up for consignment because you are far to busy to try to sell them on your own. But who to consign with? What options do you have?
We have 2 possible solutions for you
- You print off and complete a consignment contract and take individual photos of each item you wish to sell. (Caution, watch your backgrounds in the photos). The submit it by email to email@example.com
- Your sale items will remain in your possession until sold. So go ahead hide them under your bed. They will be sold soon enough.
- Once your item has sold. Sunny's Tack n' Things staff will contact you to inform you of the good news! We will be emailing you the waybill to attach to your packaged goods for shipment. Once it is packaged up and secure with the waybill attached, drop it off at any local Canada Post office to be shipped to the buyer.
-This option is convenient and simple, especially with COVID-19 running rampid; minimal contact is best, but so is spoiling our lovely ponies.
The sale funds will be forwarded to your account via e-transfer no longer than 72hrs from the time you drop off the package at Canada Post.
- Print off and complete a consignment agreement form
- Call/Text 780-237-4308 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with Sunny's Tack n' Things.
We will then discuss a date and time for dropping off your consignment items at Sunny's Tack n' Things.
- Once your item has sold, we will handle the shipping on our end and send you your payment within 72hrs of the sale.
Take the time to decide on the option best for you. We are eager to help in any way, shape or form, so feel free to drop us a line with any concerns or questions regarding our Consignment process.21.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have as we understand our new consignment model is out of the ordinary for consignment shops. That being said! We are here to help.